• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

breaking shocks

hardcore

3 tanks of fuel 3 broken rear shocks, bending the shafts, any body else ?? any body have a solution ??

hardcore

i bought the redcat hop up shocks but there no stronger, i pit bash it hard, other than that no problems, just orderd 28.5 cc cyl. what do you forsee happining with that ?

hardcore

also have stiffer cluch springs comming, what do you think ??

Piranha2

Contributor
Use the search function in the upper toolbar and search for "6mm shafts" and you will get a few options, that's what I did and currently am using the HPI 5B SS HD 6mm's and they are great......and with the 28.5, get a pipe and you'll be able to break even more stuff :D

kryptonite

the stiffer clutch spring is available at http://www.rampagehopups.com/product.sc?categoryId=5&productId=334

i am also running the 6mm hpi shock shafts. theres lots of info if you use the search key. many of us have dome slighly diffrent set-ups, but they all revolve around the hpi shafts.. the install is not perfect, but is easy and cheap as well as extremly tough. phatdad says he is making another batch, but we have only been waiting for about 3+ months. when it comes back out they should be about $135.00 for the hole set. the hpi set-up is about $64.00

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts