• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Break in run

Mxaddiction

Hey guys, I am running my rampage mt through break in and it runs for around 4 minutes then the truck comes to a roll stop and idles. There is no throttle or steering at the control. Pack is charged for the truck and fresh batteries in the remote. Can you help? Thanks.

Phill

Hey guys, I am running my rampage mt through break in and it runs for around 4 minutes then the truck comes to a roll stop and idles. There is no throttle or steering at the control. Pack is charged for the truck and fresh batteries in the remote. Can you help? Thanks.

Try re-pairing the remote and car ??

Mxaddiction

Try re-pairing the remote and car ??
Thanks for the reply Phil. Everything responded real good during the first radio check. After I posted what happened I increased the throttle trim alittle on the transmitter and gained a half tank run without it sitting and running with no response. Is re-pairing done by just shuting both the truck engine and the switch on the battery box and the transmitter off then restart? By the way.... the 1/2 tank run was really fun and the Jetpro pipe that you mention sounded AWESOME!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online