• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Brake upgrade??

ismasiv

Hi guys I have bought a dune runner and just want to know if there is a brake upgrade out there for one of these???

BertR

There really is not on the breaks...the breaks are actually great if you adjust the set screws on the 2 piece layshaft carrier. Chances are you will maybe replace them 1 time in the life of the car. I have over 2 years of bashing on mine and still work great.

ismasiv

ok cool.. after waiting for some parts to rock up and get some time to myself to put it all back together i had it running for the first time in a wile.. its good but i forgot to tighten one of the grub screws on the last cog and now is rounded all the end off.. so off to the internet i go again to get some new parts...lol

RampageShop

Chilli Racing used to offer a carbon fiber brake disk but I don't know if they are any better than stock.

Like BertR says, if your stock brakes are adjusted well, the stock brakes work really well

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.