• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

BQLZR shocks on a Rampage XB

AlabamaCB750

37DFE3B9-6212-4020-955B-1DEAD48AC5CA-726-000002A7B2F3220B.jpeg

I bought a front and rear set of BQLZR shocks for my XB off of EBay recently, and have been super happy with them so far after 2 months of run time. The springs are stiffer than the stock shocks, and so far no blowouts or leaks! They are really well made, and the best part is they only run $20 a pair. You can buy them in different lengths and colors, and they come with all new hardware for mounting. The only thing you have to modify to fit them is to drill a larger hole in the shock tower for the upper mounting hardware. In my opinion, you absolutely can't beat them for the price!

John Blaze

Nice are the shocks wider in diameter than the stock ones. I'm actually in the process of fitting losi 5b shocks to my chimera so just wondering cause the rampage vehicles shocks are a bit undersized

AlabamaCB750

The shocks are slightly bigger in diameter, but they still clear the upper control arm (DGI) easily. Really good fit.

Phill

View attachment 13768 I bought a front and rear set of BQLZR shocks for my XB off of EBay recently, and have been super happy with them so far after 2 months of run time. The springs are stiffer than the stock shocks, and so far no blowouts or leaks! They are really well made, and the best part is they only run $20 a pair. You can buy them in different lengths and colors, and they come with all new hardware for mounting. The only thing you have to modify to fit them is to drill a larger hole in the shock tower for the upper mounting hardware. In my opinion, you absolutely can't beat them for the price!

Anyone know if they'll fit a Dunerunner?
What is the shaft diameter?
Thanks

Last edited:

AlabamaCB750

Thanks! What I like is that the whole body is aluminum. The lower shock eye is aluminum too instead of plastic like the stock shock. I think the shaft is the same diameter as the stock shock, but I haven't bent one yet.

Phill

Thanks! What I like is that the whole body is aluminum. The lower shock eye is aluminum too instead of plastic like the stock shock. I think the shaft is the same diameter as the stock shock, but I haven't bent one yet.

Thanks for that.
I'll have to do some measuring and maybe get a set

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.