• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Boost bottle

rroberson7805

What do you guys think about this boost bottle kit? Worth what they are asking and would it even be noticeable performance upgrade? Any and all is greatly appreciated. c5e317bd545f927714f92c3987721dff.jpg

ika

I have red many about this and always same: boost bottle does not work on 2 stroke engine.

BertR

That stuff is junk in my opinion... Kinda like the supercharger from RB innovations.

Spend your money on other upgrades like ported head kit,carb or a good pipe. You will see more performance gains with the 3 I mentioned than a Co2 cartridge.

alfred e numan

its useless. so is the supercharger. what would be a real improvement is direct injection. It would not increase power, but it would have about 50% less emmsions, always be at the ideal air - fuel ratio. Athena has a vidio on you tube with this on a small motorcycle- 2 stroke. Ktm, suzuki, yamaha- gas gas, tm, honda and many others all have prototypes of this on 2 stroke engines. its nothing new really, Bob Hanna had a fuel injected works yz 125 back in the 80-s. There was a guy in australia that made his own, a v-8 2 stroke full sized car.

rroberson7805

Thanks guys. I will not be buying a boost bottle, lol. Got a 2 speed transmission on the way, already have jetpro and better air filter. Going to look into ported head next.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.