• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Body

smokinzoltar

This is my rough cut body. Still needs paint and some trim. But I think I like the setup. Message_1576518960229.jpg Message_1576518971954.jpg Message_1575931413045.jpg

smokinzoltar

The best I can figure is a TT. All the parts I bought were for that model. To be honest, I'm not 100% though. I know I have the v3 MT and this one is so much faster and lighter. I'm actually selling the MT because I like this one so much.

smokinzoltar

Oh I agree! I can't wait to get it painted so I can rip with it on! This is the truck I built from pieces. Been a challenge figuring it out, but I think it's pretty bad ass! Very happy with it!

Phill

Glad the manual helped.
I checked out the site where you got the body.
They've got some good stuff.
I'll get myself a TT one day.

smokinzoltar

Yes, thanks very much! I would have to say the only other redcat 1/5 that comes close to this one, is the chimera. The others are nice, but the quick cornering, and speed in general is nice! I race on a homemade track in my brother in law's backyard. This truck does awesome there! Here's my YouTube if you want to check out the track...I post videos from time to time.

smokinzoltar

I have a couple on there now, but mainly just the 1/8 races. I plan to get a exceed rc barca, and I think I've if the other guys from our track is getting a losi 5b I think... Should be interesting when we get those all running!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.