• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Bodies!!!! Anyone know what different bodies can be made to fit?

Kylar

What Bodies will fit, or can be made to fit the Dune Runner? Do baja bodies fit with some mods? What about the other rampage buggy bodies? Or other brands?

I was thinking about maybe going with a truck body, has anyone done this? What do you guys do for body posts etc? Do you have to get new shock towers?

I have a brand new Dune runner body still in the plastic bag, but i think i might want to go for a different look.

Thanks for any help!!! :cool:

DustyR3825

Banned

Kylar

Cool, thanks for the info guys.

I like the HSP Bodies, now i just have to find one.....lol

Kylar

Do you guys think a rampage tt body would fit if i used an old dune runner body to extend the nose?

I was thinking of doing a truck body however it seems like it might be costly.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but for the truck body wouldnt you need new shock towers $50, possibly longer front shocks($40 if needed), body posts front and rear $25, bumpers front and rear $40, plus the body $100ish.

G

You could make it work. No wheel wells to worry about. The body would not quite reach the front shock tower. I think you would still need body posts to mount it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts