• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Black Sabbath is back.....

Ildy666

Cant wait to see Sabbath.the original line up.new album yeh that's right i said album im old lol..its gonna be a good 2012. :)

krashkrieg

Contributor
Ildy, I'm excited too , I saw the reunion Sabbath Ozzfest shows in '97?

Seen Ozzy like 7-8 times going back to Bark at the Moon tour!

angryrecords

I had a blast when I seen them (orig) at ozfest years ago.

Bands I seen when I went.

Opening Bands:

Main Stage: Judas Priest, Slayer, Dimmu Borgir, Superjoint Ritual, Black Label Society, and festival headliners Black Sabbath.

Second Stage: Slipknot (headliner), Hatebreed, Lamb of God, Atreyu, Bleeding Through, Lacuna Coil, Every Time I Die, Unearth, God Forbid, Otep, Devil Driver, Magna-Fi, Throwdown.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ildy666

I saw Sabbath when pantera opened for them.also saw Sabbath at past oz fests .I herd to new biohazard song on wsou they were in studio.wsou is a jersey college radio station that kicks *ss.been around for 25+ years .im a 80's metal head so its great to have wsou.read that you saw lamb of god there going to be at a small record shop in jersey this sat.also new jersey hard core is back.my friends band citizen pain is playing Fri. They have not played for 15 years so pretty excited.should be a good time.

angryrecords

lamb of god was ok don't care for slipknot, devil driver is cool, ya the old dayz good times! Seen pantera a few times as well any many many more bands, chicago music scene has it all and everybody whos great musician finds their way there some time or another.. good luck for your buddys show, always love a great concert.

Ildy666

The show was insane.saw alot of people i haven't seen in 15years.good vibes made every body feel like were in our 20s again.now its snowing out and i work at a ski mt. So you know how that goes .

angryrecords

awesome, ya lots of snow here to. The last concert I went to was the vans warp tour a couple years back. I have gone to warp tour about 8 times or more. Now that I live in wisconsin, don't have as much access to concerts nor the money for that matter. I spend more time writing my own music and keep up with the rest online.

Ildy666

Cool that you write your own music.wish i had extra funds for shows too.sorry that you live in wisconsin.because my ny giants are going to the super bowl....go giants....

Last edited by a moderator:

Deluge

Ildy666 said:
Cool that you write your own music.wish i had extra funds for shows too.sorry that you live in wiscosin.because my ny giants are going to the super bowl....go giants....
Lmao. ZING!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts