• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Best place to buy a ddm dominator

V8srfun

Where is the best place to buy a ddm dominator pipe for my mt.

V8srfun

It is a matter of security when the site comes up as not secure I don’t want to put my cc info through their site.

Phill

It is a matter of security when the site comes up as not secure I don’t want to put my cc info through their site.

I've never had that warning.
I suggest trying another browser.
DDM is probably the most used supplier by anyone on this forum.
Use Paypal if you can.

G-Man

Ya it says not secure. But use PayPal no issues. I've spent thousands there even before I got PayPal. No problems at all

Redredcat0223

Where is the best place to buy a ddm dominator pipe for my mt.
I got mine for my XT from DDM and I bought a blemished pipe which is like something very little is wrong with it,well mine was a blemish supposed ly having a few small scratches in the shiny stainless that they said you would probably put a few scratches in anyway from running the truck so I said screw it let’s get it but because it was considered a blend I got mine for $109 and I swear on my kids,oh maybe not that’s bad to say Lol but anyway when I got it I couldn’t see any scratches it looked brand freakin new ,I’ve bought 35” bfgoodrich mud terrain tires as blems all the time when I had my Jeep all it ever was ,was the white lettering either had a letter messed up but most of the time it was some of the white on the lettering wasn’t on a couple letters and they would sell them as blems and knock a nice chunk of change off of it so ask them if they have any blem pipes when you call and it’s def worth it

G-Man

I did the same years ago with the same results. The way I looked at it. The pipe is gonna get rock knocks and scratches from usage. Why not save cash. To this day it will still hold a shine. You will love that pipe. Have fun!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.