• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Belts

TheKaiman

I need a belt for my belt drive. RCDAD shows no stock. Are there other options or is RCDAD the only place to get replacements.

TheKaiman

Deluge said:
Did your belt fail? The belts should have a part # on them. If you have one, try a Google search.
No. I must not have put locktite on one of the grub screws on the pulley and it fell out and got lodged between the belt and the plastic cover and cut the belt.

Guantanamo Joe

that sucks.

In Germany is a company called Chilli Racing. That is where RC Dad imports them from. You can go directly to them or wait for RC Dad to get them back in. My bet is that the timeline waiting for delivery will be about the same.

TheKaiman

Deluge said:
Bummer! Is there a # on the belt?
There are numbers but all I have been able to figure out is they are made by 3M. The screw cut a groove all the way around the belt and took out some numbers as well.

GTS 666

The belt is a HTD series belt. It has a 3mm pitch 15 mm wide 300 mm length. So the part number code for the belt is. 300-3m-15. You just need to find someone in your area that supplies HTD style belts.

G

That is correct gates makes them over here. They are a standard belt. I have a huge order being cut and should be in stock in a week or so.

superman465

That's why it's always good to buy a spare belt just in case

G

Good to hear.

I've got 1000 of them in route. Should be here soon.

G

This is the best way to get you guys better prices. This will cut the selling price of the belt in half!

G

Picked them up today!

G

I've haven't broke one yet. It would suck to not have a back up just incase. I will be including two belts with the full kits.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts