• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Belt drive

japhia42

So, I'm going to assume the belt drive is no longer a thing? Even The guy in Germany that makes them is "Out of stock" Anyone have one laying around they'd part with? Thanks.

Impalassman

Love my belt drive I see he lists a couple every now and then on ebay

G-Man

I use the Stern-CNC belt drive on my Rampage MT and Dunerunner. That system is still available last I looked. Also not sure where you live, but belts are available in the USA too. I broke one belt so far out of both rc's. I found a US seller that offers a polyurethane belt with steel cords inside instead of the rubber and fiberglass corded. Looks pretty cool too. Check it out 20171222_185243.jpg

Last edited:

japhia42

Looks nice! I'm still having trouble finding the diff mount for the XT let alone the belt drive. Part number 054004. I have to wait till the end of October to get one from redcat and I can't find one anywhere else.

R22Y427

I use the Stern-CNC belt drive on my Rampage MT and Dunerunner. That system is still available last I looked. Also not sure where you live, but belts are available in the USA too. I broke one belt so far out of both rc's. I found a US seller that offers a polyurethane belt with steel cords inside instead of the rubber and fiberglass corded. Looks pretty cool too. Check it out View attachment 14314
Where did you get the belt?

G-Man

You could always get it sent to me and I can send it on.
I'd appreciate that Sir! If I go that route I will hit you up. I am actually happy with my belt as is, but a different ratio to try would be cool. Thanks

biggo

Nevermind. Just go to aliexpress.com and search "Timing Belt Pulley 3M 12T-120T Synchronous Wheel Gear For 15mm Width Belt".

Plenty of options will come up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts