Belt drive

J

japhia42

So, I'm going to assume the belt drive is no longer a thing? Even The guy in Germany that makes them is "Out of stock" Anyone have one laying around they'd part with? Thanks.

Impalassman

Impalassman

Love my belt drive I see he lists a couple every now and then on ebay

G-Man

G-Man

I use the Stern-CNC belt drive on my Rampage MT and Dunerunner. That system is still available last I looked. Also not sure where you live, but belts are available in the USA too. I broke one belt so far out of both rc's. I found a US seller that offers a polyurethane belt with steel cords inside instead of the rubber and fiberglass corded. Looks pretty cool too. Check it out  alt=

Last edited:
J

japhia42

Looks nice! I'm still having trouble finding the diff mount for the XT let alone the belt drive. Part number 054004. I have to wait till the end of October to get one from redcat and I can't find one anywhere else.

R

R22Y427

I use the Stern-CNC belt drive on my Rampage MT and Dunerunner. That system is still available last I looked. Also not sure where you live, but belts are available in the USA too. I broke one belt so far out of both rc's. I found a US seller that offers a polyurethane belt with steel cords inside instead of the rubber and fiberglass corded. Looks pretty cool too. Check it out View attachment 14314
Where did you get the belt?

G-Man

G-Man

Thanks @Phill . No I have never seen them available like that. Man that is a game changer. Would have to figure out the correct belt length

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts