• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

bearing

jimbob46

Well i think my crank bearing went when i pull it over it makes a sqeaking sound so what bearing do i need ? And do them zero drag seal work good? thanks jim

yolonda21

Contributor
Hmmm...i'm thinkin you have dirt inside your pull start/fly wheel, or maybe the coil moved a bit and is touching the fly wheel. I would start by removing the pull start and have a good look at it first . What kind of conditions are you running in?

max 1

I agreey with yoloda .mine did the same thing and it the coil cameloose.or the cluth housing bolts work loose.

jimbob46

I tore it all apart and I saw that lower rod bearing has lots play i know it should move side to side put it wyoobles real bad so i yhink i need a new crank shaft so i think i will up grade to zen which one should i get it will be going in a ramp mt i want lots of low and torque and some top end thanks jim

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online