• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

BBB's 7075rc xbe build up

G

I bet it would be fine. Most of the Hitecs seem to do ok on a 2s lipo even if not rated for it. I may have to pick one up and try it.

bigblkblazin

This is what i am waiting for . Some sexy adapters from 7075rc .. This is with the slicks .

G

Curious to see what you guys come up with.

bigblkblazin

I took it out for a rip . And i shit you not . I have it geared 20/41 on 8s and i and walk away from my slash 4x4 with a 2200 kv cc castle motor on 4s. It is scary how fast it is. And i didnt have to sell a kidney to do it. I wish someone with a losi would challenge me to a race .

chapinb

Iv broken 7000 watts on 8s a few times but that was over geared with heat issues.

Normal running is closer to 5500 watts.

Use a bigger pinion and see what happens to amps. If amps go up, batteries are probably fine. If amps stay about the same, batteries could use an upgrade. Can check temps too. I don't like my batteries being more than 10 degrees over ambient.

bigblkblazin

Those were fG racing slicks. the stance was great but they didn't last 5 runs on tarmac when it was warm . They actually exploded. but I did have it geared for like 50 mph .. I over powered the tires.

tha nemesis

my question is how the 20t pinion is holding up to the stock 41t spur gear ... i have tries my 18t pinion and it slides off even with red thread locker on them .. also try running 6s instead of 8s .. i heard it not good to max out the esc

GIGAWATTS

bigblkblazin said:
Is anyone logging more watts than 4800+ at the moment ? 6.5 hp is alot however on the castle website they mention 10hp . Is anyone thinking my batteries are the weak link ?
If you run a cap. pack it will help with ripple, V.U.L. max. watts

Dr_T

bigblkblazin said:
This is what i am waiting for . Some sexy adapters from 7075rc .. This is with the slicks .
Nice car! How did you mount the FG tires?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts