• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Baja wheels and tires on a Dunerunner question

jandmt

So I want to buy 2 sets of Vertigo 8mm extended hub adapters from DDM and run Pro-Line Desperado wheels on my dunerunner. But Im a bit confused.

which baja wheels should I buy? 5b front and rears? or 2 sets of front? 2 sets of rears? I plan on buying from DDM so if you could post a links to DDM's site, that would be great!

Also on tires, I really want the hostile crushers, but DDM seems to be out of the fronts, and I can't find them anywhere. Any ideas?

jandmt

Oh and what are your thoughts on putting 4 extended Vertigo hub adapters on to get better handling vs the regular vertigo adapters?

Deluge

I would say stick with Baja front/rears. No need to mix them up. However, if you want to run the Crushers, you need to use 5T/5SC rears. The 5B rears are wider.

I can't find the Crushers at the usual places. Contact DDM and see if they'll be restocked anytime soon.

Again, with the extenders, it's up to you. If you find that you're flipping the DR a lot, then they'll help with that. I threw some extenders on my 5T because I wanted that wider look, so it's personal preference.

jandmt

Cool. Thanks. I too want the wider look, but also the stability that comes with it.

I have up on crusher tires. Went with Pro-Line bow-tie front and back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.