• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Baja shocks?

fourwheeler

Anybody running Baja shocks on the Rampage? I have some Baja shocks with Phatdad SS shafts in them and thought I might use them on the Rampage. Any mods needed to run those shocks?

w1941

Switched all rampage MT shocks to baja VVC/HD front shocks with 40 weigth oil and 2 hole pistons stock baja springs on front and the blue optional sprins on rear. There is a little interference at full extension but does not appear to have any ill effects. The truck jumps great and land great every time.

noyb98098

Guess I'll be joining ya, just blew out my front right shock, wasnt even that big of a jump (4ft)! :D Trying to order the reapir kits but everybody is out of stock including Largscale.

emu67

Funny I did the same thing whenI blew out my rears...I took the shocks off of my Baja and stuck them on the Rampage while waiting for parts. They are a little long but the seemed to work just fine.

Kaz the Minotaur

So are the Baja rears or fronts the same size as the Rampage rears? I broke a rear shaft and need to get new ones. I also need the bottom caps...I assume that the Baja ones will work?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts