• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Bad ESC in Terremoto

EventHorizon

I got a bad ESC when I purchased my Terremoto. I measured the batteries, charges and run times. Provided Redcat with the details and they are shipping me a new ESC. Not too shabby.

EventHorizon

Well, I got the new ESC. The issue is that it doesn't match the old one at all. It's smaller and the wires aren't colored. So...after some guessing, I think I have all the wires plugged in correctly. The issue is setting up the ESC with the controller. The instructions don't seem to match what I have. The instructions might as well be in Korean. Don't know what to do from here.

EventHorizon

I contacted them and they said that they sent me the wrong ESC. So, they sent over the correct one. Got it all plugged in and the car will only turn to the right. My luck.

EventHorizon

The customer service was great every I called them. After a gear box change and all electrical issues fixed, truck is back up and running. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.