• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Asgard ST Body

NitroBurn

Do these bodies require much modifying to fit on a Rampage, and will the Jetpro pipe fit under it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ron E

Contributor
i'm using a asgard body on mine with a sprint77 modded rear dom... i'll also be using heat tape on the body to help protect it from the heat. I set the body on my tt with a side dom and with a exit hole in the dr door it would fit but it would be close and may melt the body, although heat proof tape shields may help prevent melting??? :)

NitroBurn

If the Asgard is going to melt too I might just get a clear Rampage body and reinforce it so it won't crack around the body posts. I still have the stock body on my v1 Rampage and it's beat up pretty bad.

nanoali

im waiting for this body, maybe next week, and i will make a little rev with side ddm. BTW: i have a qst yet on that thread/forum.

@ Ron E: that body looks nice! Lol and i want one of thats roll cages what did you put on the side of the bodys to hold it to the chasis? or you just hold it from upside (stock mt body posts)?

have you the measures of this body, even door to door, cause it is slim there that fenders.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ron E

Contributor
I have yet to mount the body on the truck, Obeast44 has my truck at his place and my tt does not have any body mounts, I just set the body on my tt, the wing and roll cage set it about right at least for a trial fit. on my truck i'll have to see if it needs side mounts and come up with something if it does. i'll try it w/o side mounts at first and go from there. as soon as we can have a little pre-power jam get together at largescalerc for some track work and running i'll get my truck back then and mount the body... hopefully in the next few weeks.

nanoali

hve you the body with you, sorry i insist, but have you the mesures?

Ron E said:
I have yet to mount the body on the truck, Obeast44 has my truck at his place and my tt does not have any body mounts, I just set the body on my tt, the wing and roll cage set it about right at least for a trial fit. on my truck i'll have to see if it needs side mounts and come up with something if it does. i'll try it w/o side mounts at first and go from there. as soon as we can have a little pre-power jam get together at largescalerc for some track work and running i'll get my truck back then and mount the body... hopefully in the next few weeks.

Ron E

Contributor
length from inside frt bumper to inside rear bumper 30.5" x 14" wide at bottom of inside of doors. it's 16" wide from fender to fender.

nanoali

you da man Ron E i want those measure a lot.

thank you very much bro!!

nanoali

but you cant run with this on. and is possible that if you take the gasses out of the body, the jetpro melt the side of the shell. am i wrong?

nanoali

thank you Ron E and Obeast for supporting me deciding for this body. now somebody must help me to mount it :rolleyes: i just put it on, and it seems that the MT mount is small for this body.

nanoali

thanks hamster, they shipp worldwide, and accept paypal. im from argentina and they send it from netherland. arrived in 20 dyas.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts