• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Arrow on top of piston

forist

Contributor
Anyone know what if anything will happen if the arrow is not facing the exhaust. Thanks for any help....

kryptonite

ok.. when the piston is on backwards the ring gap can and will get cought on a port cousing complete carnage within seconds. it will start and run fine, but one wrong move and the head,ring and piston are shot.. take a guess how i know.. :D

Clubin

Banned
kryptonite said:
ok.. when the piston is on backwards the ring gap can and will get cought on a port cousing complete carnage within seconds. it will start and run fine, but one wrong move and the head,ring and piston are shot.. take a guess how i know.. :D
Ah $#!t I know, you did it. whoops! I haven't done it, but I know of one more that has ^^^.

DemonRC

forist said:
Anyone know what if anything will happen if the arrow is not facing the exhaust. Thanks for any help....
The ring pin and/or the ring itself with get caught on the exhaust port and break off. The result would be a ruined topend.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online