• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Anyone with 1/5th in the inland empire know where there’s a track or anything?

Slater__boner

Alright found the the problem thanks to you guys the gear all the way to the right next to the breaks one of the two grub screw were missing ? but somehow found an extra lying around here and she back! Just put the 24 mm adapters with the Losi wheels seems way quicker and more nim B6F175CF-6B86-49E1-BEBE-E9F674EDBCD6.jpeg ble then with the big mt wheels

Dusty

Spokane is Washington state bud. Lol
Awesome you got it going , bash away man .

sunoco

yea, amtrack has had a cross country run for ages-- its called the empire builder.-- here is a can o worms-- i NEVER use a plug stopper tool. never ever. and i NEVER twist on crank shafts -- installing- removing clutchparts- or flywheels. Large scale r-c has a dynamite branded clutch tool- part # DYNT1240.-- The flywheel nut? it takes 11 ft lbs. I use a metal automobile strap wrench use for removing oil filters on larger engines-- like the ph8a on ford v-8- in this case- a decent 3/8" clicker style torque wrench is fine-- Agan, its a free country- i see big shops using plug stoppers-twisting on crankshafts often-- whatever floats yer boat man-- happy 4th coming up to all--

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online