• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Anyone near Bellingham wa

sunoco

ephrata, wa.- this is 12miles west of moses lake. bunch of sand dunes, unused asphalt aircraft landing strips around here.

Booker

Cool area. I used to work around there. E/w has a lot of great areas. But it's difficult here in nnw. I have to sneak into construction sites on Sundays. We need a track out here.

sunoco

bunch of sand dunes south of moses lake.- going from ephrata towards wenacthee where the highway drops off the columbia basin into the columbia gorge there is a place called cresent bar. i know the area well. you take bnsf- the rail road service road down to the tracks. drive on the rail road service road. there is a monster sized sand dune formed by the winds funneling up the columbia river gorge- its not fine blow sand, its coarse sand.- very steep & tall, nice smooth flat area at the bottom to get a buggy up on the pipe- this area is also where top gun pilots from miramar afb in califorina - if they are lucky come to fly- there have been wild things happen here- jet turn 90 degrees and the wing clips a electric cable about 5" round- sear it off- the cable- live whips about 1/2 mile- whips across a truck windshield- the arc etches the windshield- goes over the roof- rips tru the camper until it hits the bathroom- the bathroom pipes provided enough drag to pull the camper off the truck bed- slide it down the road about 600 feet. there are the big time powerlines that come fron grand coulee dam up north to feed seattle--- the fighter jet did not crash- it sheared -cut the power line- and kept on flying !!

sunoco

just up the street there is a elemtary school.- the kids keep the grass knocked down during the week - its cut really short also. - i go there on weekends- i have a xb with a revmonster engine- it reves so high that even with a walbro 990 the engine requires approx 2 -1/4 turns out on the high speed fuel screw to feed it enough gas to max out- it has a modded jet pro rear mount- these pipes are made about 120 miles from me- spokane, wa.-- i had the owner mod the stinger on the pipe to extract as much rpm as possable.-- i would guess ? 18-perhaps 20 k rpm-- echos off buildings- houses- just ran the baja 5b yesterday there- it was 1st time driving a 2wd-- a break in run- its not even the same as a 4wd buggy--!!!!

Booker

Are you running paddles? there are a lot of old logging roads out there too.my family has some property in peshastin but I wish that there was a track. Out here nearby. It is a bit of a drive for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.