Anyone near Bellingham wa

Booker

Booker

Anyone in Bellingham, Ferndale area

sunoco

sunoco

ephrata, wa.- this is 12miles west of moses lake. bunch of sand dunes, unused asphalt aircraft landing strips around here.

Booker

Booker

Cool area. I used to work around there. E/w has a lot of great areas. But it's difficult here in nnw. I have to sneak into construction sites on Sundays. We need a track out here.

Booker

Booker

Are you related to that guy? I remember he when he passed away.

sunoco

sunoco

bunch of sand dunes south of moses lake.- going from ephrata towards wenacthee where the highway drops off the columbia basin into the columbia gorge there is a place called cresent bar. i know the area well. you take bnsf- the rail road service road down to the tracks. drive on the rail road service road. there is a monster sized sand dune formed by the winds funneling up the columbia river gorge- its not fine blow sand, its coarse sand.- very steep & tall, nice smooth flat area at the bottom to get a buggy up on the pipe- this area is also where top gun pilots from miramar afb in califorina - if they are lucky come to fly- there have been wild things happen here- jet turn 90 degrees and the wing clips a electric cable about 5" round- sear it off- the cable- live whips about 1/2 mile- whips across a truck windshield- the arc etches the windshield- goes over the roof- rips tru the camper until it hits the bathroom- the bathroom pipes provided enough drag to pull the camper off the truck bed- slide it down the road about 600 feet. there are the big time powerlines that come fron grand coulee dam up north to feed seattle--- the fighter jet did not crash- it sheared -cut the power line- and kept on flying !!

sunoco

sunoco

just up the street there is a elemtary school.- the kids keep the grass knocked down during the week - its cut really short also. - i go there on weekends- i have a xb with a revmonster engine- it reves so high that even with a walbro 990 the engine requires approx 2 -1/4 turns out on the high speed fuel screw to feed it enough gas to max out- it has a modded jet pro rear mount- these pipes are made about 120 miles from me- spokane, wa.-- i had the owner mod the stinger on the pipe to extract as much rpm as possable.-- i would guess ? 18-perhaps 20 k rpm-- echos off buildings- houses- just ran the baja 5b yesterday there- it was 1st time driving a 2wd-- a break in run- its not even the same as a 4wd buggy--!!!!

Booker

Booker

Are you running paddles? there are a lot of old logging roads out there too.my family has some property in peshastin but I wish that there was a track. Out here nearby. It is a bit of a drive for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts