• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Anyone help with this matter?

Hawkiryan

This is what I sent to customer service but I can't even find the website for Redcat?

Anyways this is what I need some help with!

Hello, whom would I get in contact with at Redcat for issues with a brand new remote control? I just purchased this off eBay and the guy who sold it to me got kicked off or is no longer a seller.. I am missing the parts where the batteries go in the Remote.. it's the coils and the flat parts the batteries go into that charge the remote (8 batteries) .. I mean this is no good to me if I don't have a remote that actually works! Any help would be awesome this new nitro truck is for my son who's 16 and has terminal leukemia and his timeline is rather short to live so I would be gracious for anyone to help me out with this matter

Thanks!

Phill

This is what I sent to customer service but I can't even find the website for Redcat?

Anyways this is what I need some help with!

Hello, whom would I get in contact with at Redcat for issues with a brand new remote control? I just purchased this off eBay and the guy who sold it to me got kicked off or is no longer a seller.. I am missing the parts where the batteries go in the Remote.. it's the coils and the flat parts the batteries go into that charge the remote (8 batteries) .. I mean this is no good to me if I don't have a remote that actually works! Any help would be awesome this new nitro truck is for my son who's 16 and has terminal leukemia and his timeline is rather short to live so I would be gracious for anyone to help me out with this matter

Thanks!
Try taking it to a battery shop?

madcat

Well hawkiryan.. it sounds to me like you have been sold a not brand new remote control unit.. I'm sorry to hear about your sons condition, but since your purchase was thru ebay Redcat may not take responsibility for this.. look into the buyer protection that ebay offers.. now onto your real issue.. what it sounds like to me is you just need a controller that you can bind to the receiver that is in the truck.. if you have a local hobby store near you, or anyone you know is into remote control vehicles, either one of these would be able to assist you in getting what you need to get up and running.. ultimately I think you will need to purchase a new unit. (Possibly a new controller and receiver set, and install and bind them accordingly.)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online