• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

anyone heard about the rampage rally?

badboy2

i read that its coming out mid 09?any one got info about this truck?i saw it on vancouver hobbies.and from the specs this looks like a nice truck.any one that have some insider info? ;)

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
We are not bringing in the Rally car yet, but we will have a small quantity of the On Road Version.The rally is basically the same exact vehicle as the buggy but with different wheels and body mounts and no roll cage.The on road car will be here around the end of January or early Feb. It will have a Suburu body and will be lighter than the rally since it uses a different type of chassis.I am heading to China in January and will find out how hard it will be to convert a buggy or truck to a Rally car and will let you guys know. I am sure it is rather easy.Here are pics of the On Road Car coming. We are only getting in about 30 or so of these with clear bodies. Pricing is not set yet.We also ordered a small quantity of the Rampage Truck with all Aluminum upgrades and 28cc engine. We have not set the price yet but will let you know when we do as some of you were interested.Darin

rampage3.jpg

rampage4.jpg

rampage6.jpg

Rampage-OnRoad.jpg

Rampage-OnRoad2.jpg

/monthly_2008_12/rampage3.jpg.732447393c608ad4a3205bf786ffec5c.jpg

/monthly_2008_12/rampage4.jpg.aeb9d3fd7dd34e9238ab5367e5661c8f.jpg

/monthly_2008_12/rampage6.jpg.3c41dfdf78ed5ccecbd7d1a34b322b4a.jpg

/monthly_2008_12/Rampage-OnRoad.jpg.a906d2067d4e26e7e0a288d4c730f714.jpg

/monthly_2008_12/Rampage-OnRoad2.jpg.a444151ffa452cde25c6ab74a49510f0.jpg

kryptonite

im feeling that on-road like something serious. love it!! wondering what its going to be price at. there is $100 diffrence between the mt and tt. mainly couse of the wheels and demand of the truck. hopefully its right around the the tt price. any cheaper and i would think that you guys had some sort of ties to the mob or something

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts