• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Anyone got Some Better Bearing?

beachthrottle

I need some gear plate bearing.. I cant find anything but stock one.. No one has the Fast Eddie kits instock. I went on Fast Eddie site and didnt even see any Rampage bearing?

What other bearings are must change? and anyone know where I can get them

kryptonite

i think all the bearing are important to change. i pulled mine out and they were kinda rusty after the 2nd tank. also had alot of play in them. not sure whats up with fasty. he must be busy. i have his bearings and i they are fine. wish i could help ya out, but he is the only one i know

Sprint 77

Contributor
Not the big one but the other three on the gear plate are same as skateboard bearings (608) so you can get them at local sporting goods store or skate shop.

Piranha2

Contributor
This is why I went with the 77DOM, because when I support the hobby, the hobby supports me. Perfect fit, thanks Sprint.

Simsy

anbody know where to get a better bearing for the 22x7x10 bearing thats on the gear that goes into the centre diff

Clubin

Banned
I had a bunch of them from my FG and MCD bearing kit's, but if you are in a bind, you could try your local automotive store. If they don't have it I am sure thay can get it.

RampageHopUps

No one has the 22x7x10 bearing, not even auto stores.We searched all the industrial bearing suppliers and they all have the x6 size, but no x7 width. It may have to change to a x6 wodth with a washer.

stinger51

RampageHopUps said:
No one has the 22x7x10 bearing, not even auto stores.We searched all the industrial bearing suppliers and they all have the x6 size, but no x7 width. It may have to change to a x6 wodth with a washer.
Hi everyone, I found the 22x10x7 rubber sealed bearing at Motion Industries.

They are expensive about $37.00 a piece, it was $50.03 shipped for one bearing. I live in Louisiana, the Motion Industries I used is in Baton Rouge LA.

and there phone number is 225-356-6131 Hope this helps anyone that is interested.

STINGER51

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts