• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Any thoughts on boost bottles ?

g-one215

I'm thinking of ordering the boost bottle for my MT V3.

Any advice would be appreciated

g-one215

if i did every upgrade that u know of whats the top speed of a mt v3

G

There is never an end. Never every upgrade to be done. You have to look at the desired end result. Sometimes less is more.

With a $2500 RCMAX conversion you could probably get the MT into highway speeds. It would not be stable or controllable with huge tires and a higher center of gravity. 5th scales can get into triple digits.

If speed is what your trying to accomplish, a monster truck is not the best place to start. LOL

g-one215

Yeah your rite but I really do like this mt just trying to keep

Up . But like I was told Sunday at the track" slow is fast just finish" thanks for

All the help

G

18 hp.
Some day.........

G

g-one215 said:
Yeah your rite but I really do like this mt just trying to keep Up . But like I was told Sunday at the track" slow is fast just finish" thanks for

All the help
The right set-up and driving skill is far superior to hp when it comes to the track.

rampagemt

I was thinking of getting the rcmax for my losi and then I could experiment. Some day right its only $$2300

alfred e numan

reading this thread makes me wonder-- has anyone ever heard of a r-c car going to the salt flats or that place in Nevada- i think its called black rock desert and tryed to see just how fast one of these cars could go?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.