• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Any one ever use this motor:)

lordachoo

Team Driver
Anyone?

Maybe comment on what motor you're using and what motor mount you used if you haven't used the motor that xboxice mentioned? :)

Dr_T

If you want to stick to the standard 1/8 scale motor mount screw pattern, you could take a look at the TP4070 and Poseidon 1527 motors. Those are about the most powerful 1/8 scale motors around (in the affordable "non-Neu, non-Lehner segment"). Double-check distance from mount to steering post to see if they fit length-wise. I have a TP4070 that measures 102 mm long and would fit (not using it in the Rampage though,... too small :) ), but TP tends to change specs quite often.

xboxice

Dr_T said:
If you want to stick to the standard 1/8 scale motor mount screw pattern, you could take a look at the TP4070 and Poseidon 1527 motors. Those are about the most powerful 1/8 scale motors around (in the affordable "non-Neu, non-Lehner segment"). Double-check distance from mount to steering post to see if they fit length-wise. I have a TP4070 that measures 102 mm long and would fit (not using it in the Rampage though,... too small :) ), but TP tends to change specs quite often.
Hi guys i am now running it on 8s using Leopard 4092 930kv motor stock spur and 11T Pinion getting 83.4KMH and running out of road.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online