• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Another New Red Cat

JB RACER

I just ordered my new Dune Runner from RCPITSTOP I think he gives the best deals out their on new Red Cats now including kill switch and stand with Dune runner this is #7 for use in the 1/5 scale fleet can't wait!

T3X

Congrats man. I jus got my DR about two days ago. Been raining here last few days si i cant break er in. But your goona have a blast when you get it. Took me a while to get mines started though. So you may have to mess around with the carb settings to get it going.

Pedal2themedal

T3X said:
Congrats man. I jus got my DR about two days ago. Been raining here last few days si i cant break er in. But your goona have a blast when you get it. Took me a while to get mines started though. So you may have to mess around with the carb settings to get it going.
Check your carb settings, mine came from the factory set WAY rich, like to the point it would not start, reset the carb and it fired right up.

topblissgt

so far they only adjustment I had to make was to lower the idle a tiny bit on my Sons Chimera. A hint to get quick starts is to pull a few times with the choke on and then open the choke and it will start the next pull.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts