• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

amazing car

topblissgt

Tell ya what these cars are rock solid. This weekend on the track, my Son burnt thru a little more then a quart of fuel and never let up at all. He ran the Chimera into the ground. By the end of the day it was hard idling and was driving me nuts due to stalling on hard braking and idling for more then a minute. Tore into it tonight and saw the spark plug 1-2 threads from falling out the exhaust bolts all the way out and the manifold gasket gone. I'm surprised it ran at all. Tough as nails:)

daravelli

I'm amazed at how sturdy the Chimera is. Toughest RC I've owned no joke. I've had some pretty serious wrecks and the only parts I've broken so far are the rear of the roll cage. I fixed that by taking those pieces off along with the wing. Mine is an EP.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts