• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Aluminum gas cap?

krashkrieg

Contributor
I thought the snappy kit was 3 lines out of the grommet?

Does that white 'vent' have another line attaching to the carb return that's not seen in picture?

lightning73

Ahhh, there all there look closer. See thats what I mean about how it looks nice and organized, you can hardly tell that theres 3 lines there... :)

98cruiser

lightning73 said:
Ahhh, there all there look closer. See thats what I mean about how it looks nice and organized, you can hardly tell that theres 3 lines there... :)
Lightning, im from jersey too, are you close to the essex county, send me a message maybe we can hookup and run our MTs

krashkrieg

Contributor
98cruiser said:
Lightning, im from jersey too, are you close to the essex county, send me a message maybe we can hookup and run our MTs
Unfortunately Lightning is MIA...haven't heard from him since mid-Sept...I do hope all is OK with him...

Several of us are from North Jersey...PM sent

Timreefer

Hey guys... was wondering if any of the aftermarket aluminum gas caps for the Baja 5B fit on the redcat rampage mt? Blur racing has a real nice one for the baja i'd like to get but not sure if they will fit. Thanks!
The Redcat Racing 050032 Fuel Tank is for mt. and is aluminum.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts