• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Aluminum bearing holder

Ildy666

Lookin for aluminum bearing holder .right behind disc brake for gear shaft.mine plastic one melted and red cat says I need to buy the complete gear plate inorder to get it in aluminum???WTH???I don't want to replace it with plastic again....HELP ANYONE???PLEASE...TY

sunoco

Lookin for aluminum bearing holder .right behind disc brake for gear shaft.mine plastic one melted and red cat says I need to buy the complete gear plate inorder to get it in aluminum???WTH???I don't want to replace it with plastic again....HELP ANYONE???PLEASE...TY
Say idly!! This is Alfred e numan- I got into other ventures for a few years- breeding& selling tropical fish- thousands of them.- out of that now- had enough.-- I was gone so long off this site- i had to sign up under this sunoco name-- Yea, i have a used bearing holder-- but its plastic--- alfred- sunoco- whatever---- lol.

Wayne

7075rc sells an aluminum one. I think it is called a lay shaft. I am not sure about the name. Check his site.

Phill

Is the 7075rc gear plate for the V3? I also wondered if the 7075rc steering servo saver would work on a MT using single servo?

AFAIK the plates are the same on all models.
The servo saver I would imagine is the same but I don't have the MT so not sure.
Maybe compare it to the DR one?

G-Man

AFAIK the plates are the same on all models.
The servo saver I would imagine is the same but I don't have the MT so not sure.
Maybe compare it to the DR one?
The V2 and V3 are different. The clutch bell shaft is much shorter on the V2. So I was wondering if the 7075 gear plate uses the V3 to model from? Also the 7075 servo saver is made for the X series. Wondering if it will work on the MT. The MT and DR use the same servo saver, only difference is, DR is single servo MT is dual. I have an aluminum saver Redcat offers for the TT using one steering servo, it isn't much better than the stock one, it wears out at the same spots, the pivot points.

Phill

The V2 and V3 are different. The clutch bell shaft is much shorter on the V2. So I was wondering if the 7075 gear plate uses the V3 to model from? Also the 7075 servo saver is made for the X series. Wondering if it will work on the MT. The MT and DR use the same servo saver, only difference is, DR is single servo MT is dual. I have an aluminum saver Redcat offers for the TT using one steering servo, it isn't much better than the stock one, it wears out at the same spots, the pivot points.

Live and learn as they say.
I would have thought they'd be the same.
The 4 pin gear drive plate clutch bell shaft is shorter than my square drive one too.
Maybe email 7075?

Petrolheadz100

When you say wears out , how long are we talking about until replacing is needed? Curious since i just bought this part

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.