• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Aluminnum Pipe

Rampage Dude

A buddy gave me and aftermarket pipe for my MT. I have the factory one on it now. Will the aftermarket one need to be leaned out or richened up. Im running a little rich right now and was going to lean it out but may wait till I put pipe on.

Brotherskrill73

I have the redcat aluminum pipe on my rampage mt its lasted for couple years now on the 32cc fulie engine and just bought and installed Zenoah G320RC from Dave's motors in it and used the same old aluminum redcat pipe and it's gone thru 4 tanks now on new motor with a baffle I made from small aresole can and Goeilla tape still going strong no cracks.

Rampage Dude

I been looking at this pipe and its aluminum. I'm gonna play stupid here and assume the alloy ur talking about is steel. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Phill

I have the redcat aluminum pipe on my rampage mt its lasted for couple years now on the 32cc fulie engine and just bought and installed Zenoah G320RC from Dave's motors in it and used the same old aluminum redcat pipe and it's gone thru 4 tanks now on new motor with a baffle I made from small aresole can and Goeilla tape still going strong no cracks.

You must have got a reject from the factory and been extremely lucky.
I use Jetpro after the alloy sh#t itself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online