• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND All sorts of stuff to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

cable97526

Hey guys I'm looking for an 1/8 scale brushless system for my summit but just don't have the funds right now, If anyone has one they would like to trade I would be interested. I have numerous rigs and parts it would be hard to list them all so heres the short of it 2 Losi Eight T's both RTR, Associated rc10T4 RS, EK4-S2, couple TT Buggys, Slayer, and many others that I can trade off. LMK

hotelcalif

IMADMAN said:
I Know Hotelcali was looking for some EK-4 stuff maybe drop him a line?
Yes, thanks bud. I am looking for EK4 stuff. What ya got cable?

cable97526

I have a complete unused!! EK4 S2 that sits pretty on my shelf:D It has not been run other than to start that bad boy motor to hear it run. I'm to afraid to run it because I don't want to hurt it. I'm not sure what to ask for it really cause I've had it for so long and wanted it for longer. LMK what you got and maybe we can do something.

hotelcalif

I don't really have anything for trade and really just looking for EK4 parts. Mostly motor parts. Got any idea what you would want for your truck.

varga1974

don't want to run it to hurt it??? I got suckered in to buy one of these buggies and my opinion it was a huge peice of s**t. Do you guys like them?

If so.. what do you think is so great about them?

Steve

cable97526

varga1974 said:
don't want to run it to hurt it??? I got suckered in to buy one of these buggies and my opinion it was a huge peice of s**t. Do you guys like them?
If so.. what do you think is so great about them?

Steve
These aren't "buggies" they were the ORIGINAL monster truck! Heres a link about them. Do a google search and watch some of the videos there.

http://www.extremercmotorsports.com/Thunder-Tiger-EK-4-S2-V2.htm

I think I would take about $450 or equal trade for it.

hotelcalif

The truck itself is ok, pretty much like a Ofna Monster Pirate but the 70 TT motor is almost junk unless you can do a few things to it to make it better. Upgraded start hex is a must and part of the problem with tuning is they require 30% nitro with 20% oil content. The motor is pretty much a heli motor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.