• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Air filled tires anyone?

Wiiwille

As far as I can tell I'm the first air filled tires on 1/5 scale they're not glued to the rims I have beadlocks with inner tubes.

Attachments

• 20190627_141707.jpg
    20190627_141707.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 25

Wiiwille

The ones you see in the picture will not they are a little small for my wheels I have new tubes coming that will fit I got them off of eBay they go into e-scooters pocket bikes things like that the ones I bought are 8 by 2 they're not quite big enough I have some nine by three-and-a-half coming they should be just right my tires are 195 80s also beadlocks. But just go on eBay and search for inner tubes for the razor e scooter or the pocket bikes.

G-Man

Always wanted to try that too. I'd say you will need to tape the insides of the tires at a minimum. Another question is pressure to use in them. Probably safest to use a bike pump ahahaha my luck kabooom using air compressor. What rig you using them on? Please don't forget to leave feedback for us when you give it a go.

Wiiwille

It's a rampage XT. Taping the tire was one of the first things I did Amazon is screwing me around I'm still waiting on my new tubes that will fit without fome. Check out my channel on YouTube wiiwille......badass rampage.

G-Man

It's a rampage XT. Taping the tire was one of the first things I did Amazon is screwing me around I'm still waiting on my new tubes that will fit without fome. Check out my channel on YouTube wiiwille......badass rampage.
Ya will do man. I'm always looking for other Redcat guys on YouTube. My channel is Steel City RC. I will check you out! Here's my channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgJAy0npQhzYNeQVctmGRvw

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.