• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Aftermarket XT shocks

Redredcat0223

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows of an aftermarket shock that will fit onto the XT,I know the MT will but I would like something different then redcat shocks,my XT shocks suck and I can’t find anything anywhere on the internet about somebody using different ones so I thought I would take a chance asking you guys,any help would greatly be appreciated. Thank you

Redredcat0223

I know you can make Baja shocks work but I’ve never been up close to a losi Mtxl or dbxl or even a 5t only seen them in pics or videos so could I miss something up to make one of thier shocks work,mine just keep leaking no matter what I do and I even bought a new one and a month later started leakin,I can’t believe that there is nobody out there that makes an aftermarket shock or that has found another shock besides a Baja or an mt shock that works,any help please thanks guys

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.