• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Aftermarket wheels/tires for rampage mt

Jpitts87

hello everyone, my question revolves around my MT, I want to change the wheels and tires on it, I’d like to stay aggresssive with the tread pattern but just shred some of the weight of the stock setup. Is there anything out there that will bolt right on and if not what modifications need to be made to make them work? Any links or pics would be very helpful. Thank you

Slimneill

I bought Losi wheels and rubber that would fit a Losi5iveT from Kingmotors,

I thought they would be alot lighter and smaller then the MT tires but they really aren't that much smaller. You need to get different size hex though to fit them (24mm). The MT wheel hex is an odd ball size.

Phill

I bought Losi wheels and rubber that would fit a Losi5iveT from Kingmotors,

I thought they would be alot lighter and smaller then the MT tires but they really aren't that much smaller. You need to get different size hex though to fit them (24mm). The MT wheel hex is an odd ball size.

All redcats are 23mm.
You can buy converters to go to 24mm

Phill

You'll want to change your gearing too as the wheels are a smaller diameter.
Stern RC sell a 1:1 belt drive kit on ebay that a lot of us use

Jpitts87

Thanks a lot from all you on this topic. All of your information has been very helpful!

Jpitts87

You'll want to change your gearing too as the wheels are a smaller diameter.
Stern RC sell a 1:1 belt drive kit on ebay that a lot of us use

Do you have a link for such animal, I have searched eBay and cannot find the belt drive, only the chinese 2 speed tranny conversion comes up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.