• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

AferMarket Guys: Any clue on upgraded tires? (Buggy)

emu67

Hello All,

I've seen a couple of threads about tires but I'd like to ask if anyone knows if the manufacturer or aftermarket folks are developing buggy tires that are made of a heavier duty rubber. My stock rubber lasted less than 2 tanks and I'm currently using Baja HD rears in the back. I'd rather use the stock tires though, if they could last longer.

Or...should I give up waiting and just use Baja tire/rims forever?

Chaos

with the 23mm hubs i have been running almost anything i want from proline and their 40 series tires and rims..right now i have the chyenne rims with the big joes on my buggy and they are liking it so far...they have some low profile tires also..to each their own..but i am a basher so that is why i went with the thicker sidewall.

Kaz the Minotaur

I was just looking at Ebay and I see that Hot Racing sells 23mm and 17mm adapters for the Baja.

Baja and Rampage axles are the same diameter?

emu67

Don't know about that...I just know that a rear Baja hub fits directly on the Rampage. Does that mean the axles are the same diameter...I think so.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts