• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

A 2nd rampage

Lizardking

After checking on some prices for replacement parts- it's almost cheaper to buy another on off Ebay for $650 The tires alone for a complete set is $180 than you start add in diff cups, dog bones, a-arms and so on..it's cheaper to buy another truck in the long run.

Z

ZielkeRacing

Lizardking said:
After checking on some prices for replacement parts- it's almost cheaper to buy another on off Ebay for $650 The tires alone for a complete set is $180 than you start add in diff cups, dog bones, a-arms and so on..it's cheaper to buy another truck in the long run.
I have one if you want - in stock. Redcat sent me two truck with clear bodies instead of 2 clear bodies.

Z

ZielkeRacing

Its actually the MT - I have two new in the box. Pm me if you want one.

kryptonite

well i don't think its cheaper couse then you have double the parts to replace. but having to af the same brand is always cheaper then have to diffrent brands, as parts are interchangable. are you refering to the tt? if you crack a tt rim, don't replace it with stock. they are known for cracking. go with the hip adaptors and run rockstars and prolines. it will run just slightly over that but they wont crack and tires will last a hee of a long time.. but for the the price 2 is alway better then one..

C.B.

thats funny i ordered a clear mt body and got a whole truck i hope they don't keep doing that its a good way to run yourself out of business

thats why i have 2 now but i did do the right thing and called redcat and payed for it

C.B.

maybe everyone should order a clear body and see if everyone gets trucks

that would help sales for redcat and you might get a bonus ha ha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts