• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

997 ?

rroberson7805

Is there any reason why this will not fit my xt with 30.5 cc? I know about 990 and 1107s but no 997. Post seis 30.5cc but other brands. Thinking of scooping it up, thanks fellas. View attachment 7850

alfred e numan

thats a great price ! BUT. You have to be certan its a genuine Walbro, not a copycat. IF you are in north america, go to gitzmotor in Flordia, check out his site-- weekly specals there too-- tru priorty mail-- i can get parcels up here in a fringe area in oregon in 3 days. if theres a issue-- it will be resolved quickly. thats worth paying 10- 20 dollars more.

alfred e numan

yea, the chances are extremely remote-- the giveaway on the photo- was the word Rovan. e- bay is crawling with copycats. heck, even Mikuni carb parts-- they must have stoles the dies- stamps indcating its gunine-- a tiney square withen a square.-- all it takes to ferret this out is a set of digital calipers.-- the quality of the cnc machines out put parts. nice spelling huh?

alfred e numan

my inbox

As usual, the spelling is screwed up---- it Gizmomotors. just had the weekly specals come in from them moments ago-- WALBRO WT 997. $23.50. lots of other smokin deals too---

BertR

I have a walbro 997 on one of my 30.5 engines..it has the same needle settings as a 668. I have been running it for 9 months and has been a solid carb. Yes rovan sells them also and kinda makes you wonder.

rroberson7805

Wow, didn't know there were fake walbro's. I will pay full price at Dave's and get the real deal then. Thanks guys.

rroberson7805

Wait a minute guys, this is not just some dude selling carbs it's a rc shop. Do you still think it's a fake? b5dcd64d241456736470164629ae492c.jpg

rroberson7805

66cf37c635a275d0435f76093225bf47.jpg

It's a new carb removed off a rovan before it was ever ran is what I'm reading. What you guys think about that? Yae or nae?

BertR

Like I mentioned.... I have been running one for several months and holds the tune !! For that price you can't go wrong.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts