• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

8e cvds

hamster huey

I am bending cvds on the earthquake Im building. Im running 30 series badlands (smaller and way lighter than stock) on 14.8v and I land off throttle. Ive bent 4 on 4 different runs. Its been the front loft or right each time but not the rear. My aftershock 8e on 11.1v has only bent 1 but it uses buggy badlands which are very small and very light weight and also less voltage so don't stress the cvds as much. Is there a fix or upgrade for this?

hamster huey

?????.................umm, ok, I guess Ill try running less power through it by using 3s. If that doesn't work then.....?

Deluge

Maybe try some aftermarket T-Maxx/Revo CVDs? If the length is right, you might have to just mess around with the bearing sizes and shims in the hubs. Of course, I'm not familiar with the Earthquake, so this is just a guess. Or try tempering them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts