• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

8000rpm

BertR

I just swapped the bearings for the clutch-bell to be safe that flat spot is a nick on the edge of the shoe but never the less they are wasted. DDM has some coming for monday I just wanted to see what you guy's could spot in the pics

Thanks for taking a look at this and all of your help

BertR

BertR

I'm sure I will , I ran this clutch pretty hard over the last 5 months and surprised it has lasted this long

BertR

OK So I decided to run the xsc with the 8k pads n spring it took a few to come in to its groove lol. but all in all it was a big + now I see what the difference is in the punch

BertR

it did away with the heat issue at the bell,and as soon as the new rubber gets here i will see about some much needed up-grades if the kids don't clean me out for school clothes lol.

G

BertR said:
it did away with the heat issue at the bell,and as soon as the new rubber gets here i will see about some much needed up-grades if the kids don't clean me out for school clothes lol.
I hear ya. The wife tool my boys shopping last weekend and blew $400. They are only in elementary school(2nd & 4th) and already style conscious. She want to go shopping for our daughter next weekend. :eek:

G

cherryride said:
i had to scrape the paint off the spring and i drilled out the hole with a 1/8'' drill bit.that let me install the spring finally!
They are a pain for sure. Glad you got it together.

BertR

I found that it only gets worse with age lol. my kids or I should say young adults the little Miss is a senior and the tike is a freshman and they dress like high price hobo's

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts