• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

70cc engine...wow got to see this.

RampageCrazy26cc

wonder if this engine would fit in a rampage mt?

video is crazy,

guess you could get it to fit on a rampage since the rampage chassis is bigger then the baja right?

G

Bolting it in would be a walk in the park. However, a custome clutch bell would have to be machined. I believe they use a larger clutch.

papaw

Nice and fast but you have to keep it on the rubber not the roll cage, maybe the engine needs to be move up about 20% forward.

krebidoux

and the price tag is........? ouch, but worth all the fun

G

Maybe in 2WD.

It is easier to go forward than pull that heavy front end up in the cats. So as they get more power, they just get stupid fast. :D

rampagemt

Re: 70cc engine...wow got to see this.

Price tag is only 2300 and that's not even that bad. Could also do a twin in a baj but ya that needs a million upgrades. I would rather do the 70cc that thing sounds sick laying all that power down

Stygian

Banned
That will be the motor I will be ordering for my MT, anyone know a site to order it from?

Cca

Seems like not being able to have it planted all the time and cartwheeling would get old really quick? But if your into bragging rights and endless repair bill sure why not lol!

Stygian

Banned
Cca said:
Seems like not being able to have it planted all the time and cartwheeling would get old really quick? But if your into bragging rights and endless repair bill sure why not lol!
I disagree I think it would be nice in a big heavy truck like the mt and it being a 4x4 I don't t think wheelies will be as big of an issue

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.