• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

7075rc rear shock tower

Kaz the Minotaur

I've mounted my 7075rc rear shock tower and it seems like the rear arms are pushed down (increasing rear ride height) as opposed to the front. Is anyone else's like this or is this right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Silent_chaos

See the droop screw found on the suspension arms.

They're the ones that push on the front and rear chassis to push the ride upward/downward

Ol' fart

with the shocks on the inside you have to run the spring tension screw down a little to clear the cage. see above. If you don't like the tension you can run lighter springs.

Kaz the Minotaur

I guess what I mean is that it seems that the shock mounting points are a little too close together, thus compressing the shock and forcing the arms way down. Maybe I don't have it installed right?

daravelli

Sorry to bring up an older thread, but my question applies to the discussion.

Ol said:
with the shocks on the inside you have to run the spring tension screw down a little to clear the cage. see above. If you don't like the tension you can run lighter springs.
What do you recommend for lighter springs on the rear of the Chimera? What have you (or others) been using?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts