• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

7075rc - 15% off coupon!

Ol' fart

Big sale for RedCat parts at 7075rc. 15% off no limit. Just enter LABOR7075 at checkout.

Ol' fart

WOW,did well with the Losi parts but not one order for Redcat parts??

Jjackson1939

I trying to put your name out there i got a lot of upgrades just to realize I wish I had got 7075 so now that's what I'm doing

Goatmilk1515

Hey old farther idk what happened to my old account but made new one I am having a problem with the chassis the arm holders will not fit

Goatmilk1515

Ol' fart

"Hey old farther idk what happened to my old account ". I'm not sure what you mean but but it seems to be working ok.

They are supposed to be tight. Hold the chassis up like it's a tombstone and tap the inserts in from the top down like a nail. use a soft hammer. Then bolt it in.

Goatmilk1515

I'm thinking u thought I was talking about this they fit great

Goatmilk1515

If u can give me a heads up when u send them out am planing on putting in a order for a few things Here in a bit today

Goatmilk1515

Put it in on the 3rd cant wait to get the brackets so I can have a whole roller lol it going to be so nice I got the fronts my card didn't have the funds to get the rear

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.