• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

7075 rc motor mount

lefnut

will 7075 rc motor monut work with a leopard 5692 1340kv please let me know because kershawdesigns said it would not for rampage xbe.

Ol' fart

Hu?

I don't know what he is talking about. The motor mount was designed around that motor. Most of the XBE's with my mount run that motor or one the same size. The only motor I know of that does not fit is the CC 2028 and it will fit on my mount it just won't fit in the car.

lefnut

ol fart what do i need with this leopard motor i order motor mount comb and a 11t and a 48t do i need anything else i try to do a little bit of bess with everybody and some people don t tell the truth about other people stuff i gess he was trying to get me to buy everything off him.

bigfol

lefnut said:
will 7075 rc motor monut work with a leopard 5692 1340kv please let me know because kershawdesigns said it would not for rampage xbe.
Kershaw at it again, uh!......Or as we call him down here Notshaw.....

Enough said...........

jathomas3

I'm glad I didn't go with his mount now. I don't like that kind of behavior. I must admit I did buy a TP Power motor from him but that will be the last time I give him business because of this.

Ol' fart

BoukeG said:
I can confirm the TP Power engine TP58 series fits the 6 hole motor cam from 7075.
I can make the hole pattern in the motor mount cam fit any motor at no extra cost .Just tell me what motor you want to use.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts