6x6

Haroldbee

Haroldbee

I had this idea a while back and finally got around to building it. Needs a new body but its fun..
LOVE THIS! GAWDDAMN! I LOVE THIS! The innovations that come out of the RC hobby are, for me, always fascinating. Great work! Post more pictures please-- a few with the body off.

S

Skewbells

Thanks guys the feed back is amazing

Haroldbee

Haroldbee

Ill take more soon.
I'm very curious about the different that connects the added pair of wheels. The regular diffs of the Rampage vehicles are front (with a single output cup for a dogbone) and rear (with a single output cup). How is the difference gear case linked to the middle pair of rear wheels. That middle set of rear wheels MUST have a diff gear case with two output cups, operating like a center diff. Hope I'm not confusing. Lol

S

Skewbells

I'm very curious about the different that connects the added pair of wheels. The regular diffs of the Rampage vehicles are front (with a single output cup for a dogbone) and rear (with a single output cup). How is the difference gear case linked to the middle pair of rear wheels. That middle set of rear wheels MUST have a diff gear case with two output cups, operating like a center diff. Hope I'm not confusing. Lol
Yes you are right
The center diff has the rear replaced with a output shaft (u have to break the pin inside the diff out) the rear dog bone is a stock rear dog bone ... then the new rear diff has to be taken apart and the guts flipped. ( remove the pin inside the diff also) 😊

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts