• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

32cc Rampage MT v3

CornFed427

Hi guys new to the page. New to fuel rc. Just picked up my first and i got the mt with the 32cc. Has few upgrades but like everything else needs more. Lol
My question is what motor is this. Name brand wize i guess. Every were i look it seems there all basically same interchangeable parts. But don't know 20181015_105541.jpg zenoah or cy or what it is. Been looking at big bore kits. Or just swaping out to something more power not shure whats best way to attack this. Not looking for alot of top speed. More torque like a true monster truck should be. Lol
Guess theres a few questions there any help would be great. Thanks in adv.

CornFed427

Got ya thank you.

You know if its worth pulling the hy32 down port polish the head port the manifold stuff like that?

Booker

You will gain power but the best improvement you can do is exhaust. When i went to the jetpro i gained 30-40% and alot more low end torque with the rear mount jetpro. Makes a huge difference no matter what engine you're running.

You can port and polish your cylinder but if you are going that far you may as well save time and money and get a zenoah short block for around $150. Carb,ignition and etc will bolt on. There'sjust a couple of parts you will need. Check out ddm rc if you haven't yet.

CornFed427

Ya ive been looking on there but at there engines. But didnt know if parts swaped over or not. And if i change short block and pipe wouldn't i need bigger carb?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online