32cc OBR Reed question

Subtlebeast

Hi All,

I put on a OBR 32cc Reed motor on my MT and it seems to need tweaking of the needle after running it for a bit. I have about 3 tanks on it. It starts within 3 pulls. It runs like a champ for about 20 minutes and then it seems I need to adjust the hi and/or low needle on the carb. Is this normal?

G-Man

Hi All,

I put on a OBR 32cc Reed motor on my MT and it seems to need tweaking of the needle after running it for a bit. I have about 3 tanks on it. It starts within 3 pulls. It runs like a champ for about 20 minutes and then it seems I need to adjust the hi and/or low needle on the carb. Is this normal?
I don't think it's normal at all. Rarely do I need to touch needles. Basically I richen in colder months and lean a bit in summer. Usually its 1/16-1/8 turn. Maybe you are experiencing fuel tank vapor lock?

G-Man

Loving it. I upgraded to a 7075 frame last year and did the motor this year. The top end is sick. I broke a cva shaft on the front right yesterday so I need to look into options moving forward. Love your rig and videos btw.
Awesome! I have a 32cc Zenoah with a race ported head and piston kit on it from ESP. Runs well. I have an OBR g340 signature series in my mtxl and barely notice a power difference between the OBR and ESP. The OBR definitely has more torque

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts