• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

32cc Head gasket different from 30cc?

Seven

I desperately need to get my MT up and running before my son drives me crazy...he's 3 and all he wants to do is watch this truck run around the yard.

I blew the head gasket shortly after putting on a rear mount Jetpro tuned pipe along with the bumper extensions. I have a theory that the pipe's mounting bracket needs to be tweaked to alleviate tension on the head. I think it put stress on the rear of the head and allowed the gasket to to blow out.

At any rate: can I use the same gasket as a 30cc and if so what do you prefer?

This goes to how did they make up the extra 2cc. bore, stroke, piston dish or a little of all.

A quick answer would really put smile on my son's face...not to mention mine as well.

Seven

Ildy666

There's 2 version's 2 bolt and now 4 bolt.

Which one do u have?

I'm gonna assume the 2 for the fact it blew out that fast.

I know 23cc-30.5cc uses the same but that 32 has a few changes and I haven't seen the new 32 taken apart.

GJB56

Hi Seven. I would like to get your thoughts (and pictures if possible) on the rear JetPro as that is what I am considering. Anyone else on the forum have a rear mount JetPro?

ika

Ice_2k said:
I just installed it on my 32cc, it's a monster. Worth every penny.
Did you installed zenoah G320RC?

What engine you had prior?

How big is difference?

Ice_2k

I was talking about installing the jetpro on the stock 32cc and that it made a huge difference compared to the stock pipe.

GJB56

Ice_2k said:
I was talking about installing the jetpro on the stock 32cc and that it made a huge difference compared to the stock pipe.
Side or rear mount pipe.

Phill

GJB56 said:
Side or rear mount pipe.
I have a rear on a 29cc Zenoah

Best thing I ever did

Be prepared cause they're LOUD!

Just waiting on a silencer for mine

1RC5

I ordered a rear mount jetpro as well so Wondering about the stress you mention.

Sorry, can't help with gasket question

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts