• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

3 of my large scale toys

ChuenouXiao

bob c. said:
ChuenouXiao trainer planes are not pretty but they do 2 things very well..they teach you the basics of how to fly and how to rebuild .. and rebuild you will do. All planes have a expiration date and you will find it. Because all you are building is a crash.
Like what they say, "What goes up, must come down". :D

Deluge

bob c. said:
ChuenouXiao trainer planes are not pretty but they do 2 things very well..they teach you the basics of how to fly and how to rebuild .. and rebuild you will do. All planes have a expiration date and you will find it. Because all you are building is a crash.
This is true. It'll get wrecked, eventually.

Ildy666

bob c. said:
Only way it won't is if you hang it up and never touch it...
Why bother if ur not using it.shelf queens look nice but i like to use my stuff.after working hard for my money i want some fun.Im not going to lie ,bob after seeing ur mustang i want one too but like anything you gotta crawl before u walk.so i agree starting with a beginner plane would make more sence.holy crap i just became the voice of reason.how did that happen???...lol....

bob c.

Hey it happens to the best of us..wate til.u say something and then shake your head because you just sounden like you dad ..the only thing that makes me.mad about crashing a plane is if there was.no one there to see it..that's a waste of a good crash..

Ildy666

ha ha ha lmao its always better to have someone watch u destroy ur stuff.it makes for good beer drinking tales.plus u have someone to help carry all the pieces..lol...

bob c.

I have crashed that plane 4 or 5 times now...u can always rebuild them if u get the most important parts back....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts